Here is introducing another awesome app in the Windows Store. Drawboard PDF is exactly what it is, an app to allow you draw and annotate your existing PDF files, but not only that you can also create a completely empty white PDF page and fill it up with your drawing as you deemed fit.
We are having a hard time to recommend the app given the fact that you can already annotate your PDF files in the built-in Reader App from Microsoft in Windows 8. However, this app has one thing going for it, the Radial Menu analogous to that of OneNote. The built-in Reader app misses this extensive menu and pen feature. So if reading PDF all day your thing, or a student that collects PDF files for your theses, this is the app for you.
Here is the full description and screenshots of the App in the Store:
FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
The #1 PDF annotator available in the Store – View, markup and mange your PDF documents the easy way! Ideal for replacing the pen and paper, avoid
printing documents again by using our features that make annotating a PDF a
breeze. Either upload or create a new PDF, annotate using our extensive
array of tools, then save it back as a compatible PDF.
Drawboard distinguishes itself by its intuitive user interface and
experience, stylus and touch input separation, smooth and natural pen, and
array of tools.
This is a great tool for:
Design industries (engineering, construction, architecture etc.)
Students and teachers
Anyone who needs to mark up a PDF document!
If you like this app, please support its continued development with good
ratings. We have many plans for further improvements but want to hear your
suggestions too. It is most helpful if you email your ideas for app
features in email contact (instead of reviews in the Store) so that we can
communicate directly with you. Sometimes we may need more information about
the feature request and by emailing us, we can get that from you. Thank you
for your support.
- Toggle between using an activated stylus and finger touch to perform annotations
- Open and read PDF documents
- Create new PDF documents of different size, orientation and page count
- Radial menu with the following features:
- Smooth and natural inking pen/stylus inking – change stroke width and colors
- Eraser – also works on the back of the stylus eraser where functional, and right click on mouse
- Select tool to move annotations around the screen
- Shapes – rectangle, ellipse, line, arrow
- Text markup – highlighter, underline, strikeout, squiggly
- All annotations have the option for varying colors, widths, opacities, fills etc
- Share by email
- Recent document recovery
- Open large document file sizes
- View and display options
- Save as a compatible PDF
- Insert, Rotate and Delete Pages
If you’re curious about the, please go right ahead and download via the Source Link here below. It is free of change; for now.
Source: Windows Store