Today, we have a release of the newest of the Xbox Games collection. This game, Skulls of the Shotgun, is an action strategy game and it integrates fully with Xbox services. This game is rated T (for teens), as it contains blood, suggestive themes, and violence. Here’s the game description.
“Washing up on the shores of the afterlife, players meet and join forces with vibrant ghost-samurai warriors, magical animal-monks, and mustachioed samurai generals on the way to capture Skulls of the Shogun. With its roots in classic turn-based strategy gaming, Skulls of the Shogun retains that depth while adding a smooth, streamlined interface, realtime physics, and over the top samurai action.
Players immerse themselves in battle with fun and unique game play features amidst lush, eerie environments. Also featuring up to 4-player local and networked multi-player and an original score inspired by old samurai films and dub, Skulls of the Shogun offers simple-yet-deep, refined and offbeat game-play.”
- Fast-paced arcade-inspired blend of arcade action and turn-based strategy!
- Meet & recruit magical animal monks, power up your army to imposing war demons, and conquer the samurai afterlife!
- Play 20 levels of hand-painted, story-driven single player campaign mode.
- Play anywhere! Eat your friends’ skulls in online asynchronous multiplayer across Xbox 360, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 7
- Battle up to 4 players at once on custom multiplayer maps, both locally and online (asynchronously)
- Play, save and resume your game across resume across all three platforms.
Download Now: Skulls of the Shogun