Tired of getting nickled and dimed for all of those $0.99 apps or songs? Then it’s high time you removed your payment information from iTunes. The folks over at eTechno have come up with a simple tutorial that we have shared with you to remove your credit or debit card information from iTunes without any hassle.
- First of all run iTunes on your Windows or Mac.
- Click on the tab called Store. Roll down the menu and choose “View My Account”.
- iTunes will ask you to submit your Apple ID and Password. After you’ve entered successfully, you’ll be able to view your all the information about your account.
- Among the account information displayed, look for “Payment Information” and click Edit.
- Then go to “Please Select a Payment Method” and from the roll down menu displayed choose None.
Please check out eTechno for more tutorials and tech news