I was just browsing the store today when I noticed that Disney had released yet another game, Temple Run Oz. This game is essentially a Wizards of Oz branded version of Temple Run 2. Whereas Temple Run Brave was built on Temple Run 1, this one is built on Temple Run 2. You can see that from the screenshots which show curved roads, balloon flying, and warm-holes. This game is not free nor does it offer a trial version. It is a paid app and requires a leap of faith. I will let you decide if you want to buy it or not. It is currently $3.49.
The most thrilling running experience now comes to the Yellow Brick Road!
Disney and Imangi Studios present Temple Run: Oz – a brand-new endless runner inspired by Temple Run 2 and the film Oz the Great and Powerful. Play as Oz and outrun the shrieking flying baboons as you turn, jump and slide your way across the land. Begin your exhilarating adventure now and see how far you can run!New Features
• Stunning environments inspired by the film – explore them all.
• Fly in a hot air balloon – earn even more coins.
• Explore different locations in Oz – follow sign posts!
• The environment changes as you run – test your reflexes.
What critics are saying about Temple Run 2:
• “One of the best-looking endless runner games…” – ArcadeSushi
• “More beautiful, dynamic, and intense than the original.” – SlideToPlay