You want an application, which you can use as a checkbook for all your accounts, and always stay aware of how much money is left on each of your accounts, and how it happened. You can import your banking records using your bank’s OFX file or manually add entries that change balance on your accounts. You can schedule recurring transactions, add both income and expenses, schedule delayed transaction and clear them later (feature known as reconcile), and see colorful charts, which represent activity of your accounts.
– great special Metro oriented interface design
– OFX import or manual input of data for your accounts
– detailed entries (income and expenses, regular and recurring transactions, reconcile, etc.)
– a lot of options for customization
– easy export to HTML and CSV (Excel)
– PIN code available (for privacy protection)
manual input of data
detailed entries (income and expenses)
regular and recurring transactions
easy export to HTML and CSV (Excel)
PIN code available (for privacy protection)
Download via the Source link.
Source: Windows Store