Zillow, the much sought after Realtor app for Window 8 has now dropped in the Store. I guess most of you know Zillow, especially after all those foreclosure stories. If you’re interested to know what real-estate is for grabs in your neck of the wood, this is the app for you. Go get it now!
Is that home for sale? What is it worth? Where can I find foreclosures? Get answers on Zillow, the leading real estate network, featuring homes for sale across the United States.
Find homes for sale and for rent, plus check values on 100+ million homes in the U.S.
Find homes that are just hitting the MLS, or those for sale by owner (FSBO). Plus, Zillow has rental listings for any type of property: single-family homes, apartments, town homes, condos and more.
For homeowners, check Zestimate® home values on 100+ million homes in the U.S.
- Only on Zillow: Get FREE access to foreclosure listings in your area, including pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and bank-owned properties.
- Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords, and more.
- See the Zestimate of any home in the U.S. and see Rent Zestimates (estimated monthly rental price), on most homes and apartments
- Save your favorites and searches and access them across platforms: Zillow.com or from any mobile device
- Contact a Realtor® or local agent to tour a home.
x86, x64, ARM
If you’re interested, you can download the app now in the Store via the Source link below.
Source: Windows Store