0. Please show the Windows Experience Index.
1. Please run the Passmark benchmark (http://www.passmark.com/products/pt.htm
) to show us overall device performance. Post the result online. Plz, plz.
2. Please install IE9 which uses the GPU acceleration and test Pinch/Zoom and overall responsiveness.
3. Please show the power connector pins, can you charge the tablet without the dock?
4. Check the documentation to tell if the pen is active or passive digitizer?
5. How hot does it get? Passmark should tell you the temperature of all units inside the device.
6. Take the screen cover off when doing the Touch demos please.
7. Use the tablet extensively after full charge, let us know how long it takes for the battery to die.
8. If you have time, please download HDTune (http://www.hdtune.com/
), and show us the Min and Max transfer rate of the SSD unit.
9. What is the sound quality coming from the speakers? Can you hear it clearly in busy environment (Cafe’s etc.)
10. Mic quality, record some sound with Win7 Sound Recorder, how is the quality?
11. Install Office 2010, test standard office programs, how do they respond.
12. Test OneNote extensively, how smooth is the pen. While using the pen, open Task Manager performance tab to show how much CPU usage.
13. Finally, what is the Length, breadth and depth of the device, what is the weight. Maybe you can get this info from the manual. Check the CD, maybe there is a pdf of the documentation, please post it.
Jeez, I could go on and on. If you’re really not into Tablets please find a Windows Tablet addict to test for you. This is not a device for hobbyst, some of us at www.tabletpcbuzz.com
have been waiting for an upgrade to our TC1100 for years, now you have it in your hand and you don’t know what to do with it. You have it more than 4 days now, and you could only post 2 videos? This is the most anticipated device from Windows Tablet fans, please don’t just sit on it. Feed us with a lot of videos. Thanks already, on behalf of all Windows Tablet fans in the world.
This is ridiculous giving this most anticipated device to someone that hardly know what to do with it. Is it difficult to contact your fans sites like www.tabletpcbuzz.com
to introduce such a device? This guy have it for almost a week now, there is no review, just 2 videos! Is this the best you can do? Please get an expert to test and review the unit, I will gladly volunteer on behalf of all Windows Tablet users.
A disappointed HP Tablet fan.